Hobo Head ("we", "us" or "our") provides the services available on the Site to you subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Eligibility to be eligible to purchase goods on this Site and to lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Site under English law you must: (a) be aged 18 or older; and (b) register on the Site; and (c) be the holder of a valid debit/credit card.
3. Prices.The prices indicated for products available via the Site are all inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges.
4. Product Information.We will do our best to ensure that all information, descriptions, photographs and prices of products appearing on the Site are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Though we aim to keep the Site as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Site may not always reflect the product exactly at the moment you place an order.
5. Reselling of products. The reselling of products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
7. Payment using PayPal or credit/debit card. You confirm that the PayPal account / credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, whether in advance or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
8. Title to Goods.We will retain the legal ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
9. Risk of Loss.Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery to you.
10. Delivery.We will deliver the goods following the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. If some of our stock is unavailable when you place your order we will send you the rest of the order when it is available. We do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party. Please see our delivery page for more information on lead times.
11. Acceptance of Goods.Upon receipt, you must inspect the goods. You will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and/or you return the goods in accordance with the Returns Policy & Procedure. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of goods.
12. Acceptance of Goods
Upon receipt, you must inspect the goods. You will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and/or you return the goods in accordance with the Returns Policy & Procedure. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you when an order is received, please contact Customer Services by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Intellectual Property
All the content on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of Hobo Head,our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered marks of Hobo Head, our affiliates, licensors or partners, in the United Kingdom and other countries, and are protected by United Kingdom and international trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, partners or licensors that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. Neither the Content, the Trademarks, nor any other portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
14. Limited License
We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited license does not include the right to: (i) frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof (ii) modify or download the Site or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content); (iii) make any use of the Site or its Content other than personal use; (iv) create any derivative work based upon either the Site or its Content; (v) collect account information for the benefit of another party; (vi) use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising our name or the Trademarks; or (vii) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
We also grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; (vi) may not use any Trademark without express written permission; and (vii) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link. Any unauthorised use by you of the Site terminates the limited license without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
15.Your Obligations and Responsibilities
You are responsible for ensuring that the personal information you provide to us is up to date. If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately by email to email@example.com
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for taking all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your password has become known to somebody else, or is likely to be used in any way that is unauthorised by you, you should contact us immediately. If you forget your password we will reset it upon your request and send it to the email address, which you specified when you registered.
Your account can be cancelled at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in Hobo Head’s best interests to do so.
17. Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other Sites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Site pages or other Sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Site pages or any other Sites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and Sites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Site pages and other Sites that you visit.
18. Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability
The site is presented "as is." We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable. You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the site; (c) data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-site links on the site; (e) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the site, including during hyperlink to or from third party sites; (f) any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the content; or (g) events beyond our reasonable control. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the site regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed one hundred sterling as applicable or the value of the goods ordered whichever is greater. Because some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such countries, our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
If you have any complaints or wish to discuss any matter in respect of the goods please contact Customer Service by email to email@example.com
Your use of this Website and any purchase by you of any goods from Hobo Head shall be governed by English law and the parties here to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© 2021. All rights reserved by Hobo Head®️